716 Fischer Street, Glendale CA 91205,
Currently Off-Market | $1,077,500
An Excellent Investment Opportunity in the Growing Community of Glendale
This well-maintained and charming 4-unit property (two-1/1 units and two- 2/1 units) has prospered under a seasoned owner with long-term tenants.
Situated in a beautiful tree-lined street in a highly desirable residential neighborhood with great freeway access to the 134, 5 and 2 and close proximity to the Americana, the Glendale Galleria, theaters, many restaurants, the Brand Library, museums, LA Zoo, parks & Glendale City College, this property has it all.
* Two traditional side-by-side buildings on a corner lot
* 3,231 sq. feet total and 7,058 sq. feet
* Two- 1/1 units and two- 2/1 units
* All have bright and roomy settings
* Comfortable living space and ideal floor plans for all four units
* Separate laundry room for more income
* Located in a highly desirable area of Glendale
* No rent control and current rents are below area market
* Two units are occupied by Section 8 tenants
* One parking spot is designated per unit with more to spare